Trade Spend Planning
Our Consumption and Trade Planning tools will help you resolve the imbalance between promotional, sales, and execution planning. Easily translate high-level plans into granular operational activities by allocating and tracking activity, monitoring promotional progress and evaluating overall performance.
Manage your trade spend!
Resolve the imbalance between promotional, sales and execution planning. Monitor promotional progress and evaluate overall performance.
Web based promotion & sales planning
Account managers require the ability to evaluate the effect of promotional activity on total sales, budget and forecast, with Toolbox Solutions’ intelligent web based models you can streamline industry sales and promotional planning.
Intuitively integrating weekly forecast, budget and actual data into a central platform an account manager can assess the overall impact of individual accounts by editing and viewing information at any level such as account, category, subcategory or product group to close the gap for period, quarterly or yearly projected plans.
Furthermore, summaries of account manager activity can be viewed quickly and easily via several reports allowing executive management or senior leadership to review any potential challenges early on so that a strategy can be built to keep pace with internal objectives.
What’s in it for you?
- Insightful on the fly summaries for adjusted forecast data.
- Growth analysis year over year by account, category, subcategory or product group.
- Chart matrix that allows users to view & summarize performance via preferred accounts vs. plan.
- Intuitive on screen displays of current and last year forecast/actuals that allows users to make informed decisions while planning promotions or new product launches.
- Creative and sleek user interface.